This is an absolute favourite of mine. There are lots of recipes out there for it this is my personal favourite. It is really easy to make and has a wonderful flavour, great for dinner party events where you have a large number of guests.
Ingredients (serves 4)
300ml Double Cream
10 cardamom pods
200g of white chocolate
1. Bash the cardamom pods so they are split and you can see the small black seeds inside.
2. Add the cream to a pan and bring to the boil with the cardamom pods.
3. Turn off the heat and let the flavours of the cardamom pods infuse with the cream.
4. Melt the white chocolate until runny.
5. Pour the cream through a sieve to remove the cardamom pods.
6. Add the cream to the melted chocolate and beat with an electric whisk for a few minutes until slightly thickened and well mixed.
7. Pour mixture into pots of serving dishes and chill for 4-5 hours.
8. Decorate with w chocolate shavings and raspberries. Enjoy Janet Lefton