If you are after a simple dessert that everyone will enjoy this no bake cheese cake is perfect.
- 45 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 3 packages Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 113g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 360g whipped cream
1. Line a pan with with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Coarsely chop 15 cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with margarine. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Whisk in the whipped cream and chopped cookies. Spoon over crust.
3. Refrigerated 4 hours or until set.
Enjoy Janet Lefton